Events of the past few months have brought high anxiety, grief and trauma for kids and families. As we return to play, what actions can we take to ensure that life skills and mental health are central to kids’ sports experiences? What role can adults play in shaping these experiences? Join us for a conversation about how sports can be a tool to support mental health and social and emotional well-being.
- Chris Moore, CEO, Positive Coaching Alliance
- Rebekah Roulier, COO, Doc Wayne Youth Services
- Donald Curtis, Founder and Executive Director, SOUL (Student-Athletes Organized to Understand Leadership)
- Keyshawn Hunter, H.D. Woodson High School football player, Old Dominion University recruit, SOUL participant
- Ranya Bautista (facilitator), Program Associate, Aspen Institute Sports & Society Program