In celebration of social emotional learning (SEL), Aspen Education & Society Program is facilitating a conversation with A City at Hope—a working group of leaders from NYC’s youth and education organizations—to share promising practices to advance SEL in NYC. Moderated by Ross Wiener, Executive Director, Aspen Education, the conversation will share examples of how a focus on the social, emotional, and academic well-being of New York City Youth is reshaping learning and changing lives.
Join us at 2pm ET on #SELDay, Friday, March 26th for A City at Hope: SEL and Education in NYC, for a panel discussion featuring:
- David Adams, CEO Urban Assembly
- Ebony Ford, Educator, Urban Assembly Unison School
- Susan Haskell, Deputy Commissioner, NYC Department of Youth and Community Development
- Jacques Noisette, Director of Social Emotional Learning, ExpandED
- Elizabeth Stranzl, Director of Policy, Division of School Climate and Wellness, NYC Department of Education