Corporate Leadership Society
The Aspen Institute is the premier global organization committed to realizing a free, just, and equitable society.
Over the past 70 years, we have earned a reputation for gathering diverse, nonpartisan thought leaders, business executives, scholars, and members of the public to address the most relevant issues of the day, such as inclusive economies, climate change, criminal justice reform, and closing the digital divide. Through our policy programs, leadership initiatives, and events such as the Aspen Ideas Festival, we help drive change locally, nationally, and globally.
As a member of the Corporate Leadership Society, you will have the opportunity to engage with our experts and leaders on issues that are important to you. There are also opportunities for your senior leadership to engage with the work of the Aspen Institute and to recognize your company’s support of our mission.
Our headquarters are in Washington DC, with a campus in Aspen, CO, and offices in New York and San Francisco. Additionally, we have 11 international affiliates.
Why Join the Corporate Leadership Society?
We offer three levels of membership: Aspen Leader, Aspen Supporter, and Aspen Friend. At each level you will receive distinct benefits, such as:
- Opportunities to engage with Aspen Institute experts
- Participation in Aspen Institute program-led convenings or events
- Tickets to premier Aspen Institute events such as Aspen Ideas Festival and our Annual Awards Gala in New York City
- Recognition in the Aspen Institute Annual Report and on our website
- Opportunities for your employees to attend in-person and virtual Institute lectures, Society of Fellows events, book talks, and other special programming
For additional information or to inquire about membership, please contact:
Holley Darden, Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations
View Other Ways to Give