This unique one-day summit brings together top technology leaders, CEOs, and government officials to explore the latest in cybersecurity, with a particular focus on how the public and private sectors can work together to safeguard our economic, financial, and government assets, while also maintaining convenience and protecting privacy.
Panel topics include:
- Russia, Ukraine, and Critical Infrastructure: Canary in the Coalmine?
- North Korea: The Bank-Robbing Evilest Empire
- Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity
- The Security of the Internet of Things
- Cybersecurity and Regulation
This year’s slate of speakers represents many of the most influential leaders in the cybersecurity industry, including a keynote address by White House Homeland Security Advisor Thomas P. Bossert. Other speakers include Catherine P. Bessant, Chief Operations and Technology Officer, Bank of America; Mike Gregoire, CEO CA Technologies; Jason Matheny, Director, IARPA; and Joe Sullivan, CSO, Uber. We’ll also have former FCC chair Tom Wheeler; NSA General Counsel Glenn Gerstell; Robert Hannigan, who just stepped down as the head of GCHQ; John Carlin, Chair of the Aspen Institute’s Cyber & Technology Program and former Assistant Attorney General for National Security; Lisa Monaco, Homeland Security Advisor to President Barack Obama; and Monika Bickert from Facebook. See the full list of speakers.
Other speakers include:
- Dave Aitel, Founder & CTO, Immunity
- Oleh Derevianko, Chairman, Information Systems Security Partners
- Michael Fey, President and COO, Symantec
- Dan Geer, Chief Information Security Officer, In-Q-Tel
- Andy Greenberg, Senior Writer, WIRED
- Adam Hickey, Deputy Assistant Attorney General for National Asset Protection
- Rob Joyce, Cybersecurity Coordinator, the White House
- Mark McLaughlin, Chairman and CEO, Palo Alto Networks
- Bill Priestap, Assistant Director for Counterintelligence, FBI
- Thomas Rid, Professor of Security Studies, King’s College London
- Marc van Zadelhoff, GM, IBM Security