The Aspen Institute Business and Society Program hosted the third First Movers Summit in Glen Cove, Long Island on October 1-4, 2015. This weekend event brought together First Mover Fellows from all seven classes, members of the Aspen Leaders Forum and other invited experts in the field of social intrapreneurship.
- Connect – Build lasting bonds across the classes of Fellows and network with other experts in social intrapreneurship.
- Collaborate – Explore how Fellows working on similar challenges (e.g. renewable energy, food security, financial inclusion) can share insights and work together for greater impact.
- Learn – Reinforce skills acquired in First Movers seminars and gain new ones. Find answers to current challenges by engaging in dialogue with peers, business leaders and academic experts.
- Inspire – Share and receive updates, stories and advice from colleagues. Discover new techniques and possibilities for being successful at work, at home and beyond.
- Envision – Take time to reflect, prioritize and plan. Think deeply about the future of your career, your industry and the world.
For a quick re-cap of the weekend, read our Reflections on the Summit.
AGENDA and PARTICIPANTS
Click here to view the Summit III report which highlights the themes and key takeaways from this convening.