We enter 2024 with diversity, equity, and inclusion under scrutiny. How do corporate leaders consider the business benefits of diversity in the face of pressing headwinds? Are employee expectations and external pressures at odds? What steps are organizations taking with regard to their DEI programs in the current socio-political climate?
Join us for a critical and timely conversation on the future of DEI. We’ll examine the current landscape, explore fast-moving shifts in the field, and consider how today’s leaders can navigate this precarious time.
• Lisa Fairfax, Presidential professor and legal scholar at University of Pennsylvania
• Megan Hogan, Global Head of Talent and Chief Diversity Officer at Goldman Sachs
• Ellen McGirt, Author, podcaster, speaker, community builder, and award-winning business journalist
• Dr. Asif Sadiq, Chief Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Officer for Warner Bros. Discovery
• Deepa Purushothaman, Founder of the re.write, Harvard Business School Executive Fellow and author of The First, The Few, The Only
Co-hosted by the Aspen Institute Business Society Program and PolicyLink