Current diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) efforts, however well-meaning, have not adequately supported underrepresented groups in the cybersecurity field. The Aspen Tech Policy Hub and Aspen Digital hosted a webinar on Thursday, September 9 to discuss how to build a more inclusive cyber future, and launch a related report detailing the findings from two expert roundtables convening an intergenerational and cross-disciplinary group of professionals.
- Congresswoman Lauren Underwood, United States House of Representatives
- Lodrina Cherne, Principal Security Advocate at Cybereason and Aspen Tech Policy Hub fellow
- Ron Ford, Cybersecurity Advisor at Cybersecurity Infrastructure Security Agency
- Karyn McMullen Harker, Global HR Business Partner, Cybersecurity at Accenture
- Camille Stewart, Co-Founder of #ShareTheMicInCyber and Global Head of Product Security Strategy at Google