Investing in Cyber Resilience: Executing the National Cyber Strategy
The Biden-Harris National Cybersecurity Strategy has arrived. Pillar Four – Invest in a Resilient Future – is the most forward-looking part, and perhaps the most exciting.
Whether it’s securing the foundation of the internet, expanding research and development, preparing for a post-quantum world, or developing secure digital identities, how does the Administration plan to turn these goals into outcomes? And how will they partner with the private sector to do so?
Join us in-person on Monday, March 20, at the Aspen Institute in Washington, DC, to hear from Deputy National Cyber Director Camille Stewart Gloster and other experts from government and industry on the next steps toward that resilient future. This event is free to attend.
We will be joined by:
- Camille Stewart Gloster, Deputy National Cyber Director
- Morgan Adamski, Director of Cybersecurity Collaboration Center, National Security Agency
- Donna Dodson, Senior Strategy Advisor, evolutionQ; former Chief Cybersecurity Advisor, NIST
- Eric Goldstein, Executive Assistant Director for Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
- Ola Sage, Founder & CEO, CyberRx
Can’t attend in-person? Sign up here for the livestream instead.