What if as a society we agreed that all children have a right to a quality sports experience? Learn more about how the Children’s Bill of Rights in Sports can help advance access, safety, quality and equity in youth sports.
Sports & Society Program director Tom Farrey moderated a virtual conversation with members of the drafting committee, including:
• Ju’Riese Colon, CEO, U.S. Center for SafeSport
• Eli Wolff, Director, Power of Sport Lab and former U.S. Paralympian
• Dorothy Rozga, Head of Child Rights, Centre for Sport and Human Rights
• Ivan Blumberg, CEO, Athletes for Hope
• Dionne Koller, Director, Center for Sport and the Law, University of Baltimore School of Law
Future of Sports returned in 2021 as a virtual, bimonthly conversation series by the Sports & Society Program that helps stakeholders think through key questions shaping the future of our games, the sports industry and its impact on society. Past events examined the future of football, a series on college athlete pay including the government’s role and the future of name, image and likeness rights, sports betting, athlete activism, coaching, the U.S. Olympic movement and women’s pro sports. Contact Sports & Society Program Editorial Director Jon Solomon at email@example.com with questions or inquiries.
Thank you to Axios Sports for its support as media partner of the Future of Sports series.