Washington, D.C. — The Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth and the Aspen Institute will host the 2023 Global Inclusive Growth Summit on Thursday, April 13, 2023.
Alongside the World Bank Group-IMF Spring Meetings, the summit will assemble a dynamic group of U.S. and global leaders for action-oriented discussions on topics like creating a trusted digital ecosystem, the future of multilateralism, accelerating the transition to a low-carbon economy, women’s economic power, addressing the racial wealth gap, and the role of business in developing and advancing solutions for these and other national and international challenges. Members of the media are invited to request press credentials here.
WHAT: 2023 Global Inclusive Growth Summit
WHEN: Thursday, April 13, 2023, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. ET
WHERE: Studio Theatre, 1501 14th St NW, Washington, D.C. 20005
- Trevor Noah, Comedian, Best-selling Author, Producer and Philanthropist
- Melinda French Gates, Co-Chair, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Samantha Power, Administrator, USAID
- Ade Adepitan, TV Presenter, Paralympic Medalist, Journalist
- Lilly Singh, Actress, Comedian, Content Creator and UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador
- Muriel Bowser, Mayor, District of Columbia
- Michael Miebach, CEO, Mastercard
- Brad Smith, President, Microsoft
- Hans Vestberg, Chairman and CEO, Verizon
- Hamdi Ulukaya, CEO, Chobani
- Dominic Barton, Chairman, LeapFrog Investments
- Makhtar Diop, Managing Director and Executive Vice President, International Finance Corporation
- Ilan Goldfajn, President, Inter-American Development Bank
- Hindou Ibrahim, President, Association for Indigenous Women and Peoples of Chad
Visit the website to see additional speakers and more details.