Since 2012, the Aspen Institute Business and Society Program has hosted Summits for First Mover Fellows, colleagues and invited experts from the fields of design thinking, leadership, corporate responsibility, innovation, sustainability and more.
The Summits provide business leaders with a platform to gain the tools, skills and network they need to drive innovations that increase business value and make the world a better place.
By the Numbers:
- All 11 classes of First Mover Fellows were represented.
- Over 100 participants attended the 2019 First Movers Summit – making it our largest Summit yet!
- 86 Fellows came from near and far to attend. International participants hailed from Singapore, Thailand, Denmark, Switzerland, South Africa, and Chile.
- Over 90 leading companies were in the room including Amazon, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, McDonald’s, Caterpillar, Waste Management, Visa, Chevron, Deloitte, Walmart, American Express, State Street, Toyota, Mastercard, Nike and more!
- 100% of survey respondents would recommend that others attend a future Summit.