The Aspen Institute Romania, in partnership with the German Marshall Fund of the United States, hosted the 11th edition of the Aspen-GMF Bucharest Forum, which took place during the NATO Ministers of Foreign Affairs Meeting Bucharest, featuring an alluring line-up of high-level speakers and international partners.
The agenda of the event was built around the central topic of “A World in Flux – Towards a New European Architecture” and presented over 20 key event sessions, including high- level conversations, keynote speeches and panel discussions. The conferred untied high- level officials, political and business leaders, international authors, renowned experts, civil society representatives, and journalists from around the world.
Among these, key names on the agenda included:
- Jens Stoltenberg, Secretary General,. NATO
- Mircea Geoană, Deputy Secretary General, NATO
- Olena Zelenska, First Lady of Ukraine
- Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu, Minister for Foreign Affairs, Republic of Turkey
- Ambassador Julianne Smith, U.S. Permanent Representative to NATO
- Edward Luce, U.S. National Editor and Columnist, Financial Times
- Steven Erlanger, Chief Diplomatic Correspondent in Europe, The New York Times