The National Commission’s Council of Distinguished Educators has reached consensus on what it takes to effectively integrate social, emotional, and academic development within our schools. Hear from leading educators on the importance of this report and the promising practices that educators and schools are using to support students’ comprehensive development.
- Ron Berger, Chief Academic Officer, EL Education
- Sheldon Berman, Superintendent, Andover Public Schools
- Meria Carstarphen, Superintendent, Atlanta Public Schools
- Sydney Chaffee, 2017 National Teacher of the Year
- Leticia Guzman Ingram, 2016 Colorado Teacher of the Year
View the full agenda
View a recording of the event: