©2018 The Aspen Institute. All Rights Reserved
• Our schools to know and teach the whole student.
• To be partners in our children’s learning.
• To support adults who support our children.
• Schools to integrate social, emotional, and academic growth into the school culture and climate.
• A whole community approach to our children’s learning.
• Our schools to be safe, with a strong sense of community
• Our teachers to know and understand us
• To learn and be evaluated as whole students and whole people
• Our families and communities to be embraced as partners in our learning
Sign up for our email newsletter